Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Week 61 - December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!  Feliz Navidad!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!  I know I am.  Actually Christmas came early this year.  We received a call yesterday and we are now sporting a new chevy cruz!  It makes the poor malib look like chopped liver!  Pobrecita!  We are excited to be able to visit more people now and really kick things up past 6 gear!  hehe  We still will ride the bikes during the day, but it will be nice not to freeze at bus stops at night.  This past week the bus didn't come once so we ended up waiting another 45 minutes until the next bus came, so we could go to the ward christmas party.  It will also be a nice change for my feet!  Even my blisters have blisters now!  Oh well...Shall we not go on in so great a cause? 

Sunday was nice.  We had a christmas program with lots of music.  I don't know what has changed since being on a mission, but I feel like I am being repeatedly dragged outside my comfort zone for music during church.  First playing the piano and now singing duets in sacrament meeting!  A sister noticed me singing alto for the Relief society choir so she asked me to sing with her a christmas song.  I agreed because I can do alto, but then when she told me how she wanted us to sing it, she had me starting out singing soprano with a solo!  I nearly died of fright!  Give me a room full of people to talk to about the gospel any day but ask me to sing is a whole another matter.  Well luckily I think it went well and from what people told us it sounded nice, but I don't know if we can trust them with all the christmas spirit and niceness floating around. :)

Wow this is kind of a short letter.  This week went by so fast.  We have been teaching some really wonderful people, so that is always a bonus.  I am excited to let you all know about christmas next week.  We have some fun plans including all of us missionaries heading to Tucanos for christmas eve lunch today!  Yumm!  Well be safe!  I love you all!  Feliz Navidad!

Con Amor,
Hermana Klaus

The new 2014 Chevy Cruz
Christmas Eve Lunch at Tucano's

No comments:

Post a Comment